March 1st, 2022
Our valuesSelf Studies is aware that your Personal Information is your information and very important. Given the nature of our website as well as the products we sell we understand this is a private matter and it is our commitment to keep this safe and secure.
- We use your personal information to provide you with the best customer service.
- We respect your privacy and work hard to meet the regulatory requirements
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties
- We collect personal information such as your name, address and email address when you purchase from our shop
- When you browse our platform we receive your IP address. This helps us optimize our website and learn about your browser and operating system.
- Only with your permission can we send you nice emails (marketing purposes) about our shop, new products and other fun updates.
- At any moment you may ask us to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes. When informing us we will stop using your personal information for these purposes.
How we receive your information
You may provide us with personal information by using
- online forms provided on our website
- Setting up an account
- Making a purchase in our shop
- Contacting us by phone, email or other ways
If you violate our Terms and Conditions or if we are required by law we may disclose your personal information.
Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Payments on Shopify
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard and American Express. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by Self Studies and its service providers.
For more insight please read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Contact Self Studies
If you would like to ask about, make a request relating to, or complain about how we process your personal information, please contact email@example.com.
We are always looking to improve the information we provide to our customers and website users, so if you have any feedback on this Policy, please let us know via: firstname.lastname@example.org